Year 2018 was a successful year for Finnish Business Council. Here are some highlights of the year in figures:
Finnish Business Council board met 12 times during the year. Last two years FBC Singapore has not been profitable. This year we have fortunately changed the trend and made some profit. Thank you for your continuous support!
We communicated actively throughout the year:
- WEB SITE: We relaunched our web site (http://www.fbcsg.org/) in June 2018. During 6 months we have had around 2500 visitors in the site, maxing 230 per week (that´s – 4 times than during the first 6 months of 2018).
- NEWSLETTERS: 98 FBC email newsletters were sent. There are currently 620 subscribers for the newsletter and our opening rate is high (average 36,5%).
- FACEBOOK: We had 126 posts in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/finnishbusinesscouncilsingapore/)
- In January 3, 2018 there were 199 followers
- In December 17, 2018: 248 followers (+25%)
- Reach: spring season average (Jan-Jun): 26; autumn (Sept-Dec): 39
- Total views: 3-53 views per day (spring), 1-17 per day (autumn)
- Top sources: Facebook, google.com.sg, google.fi, google.com, google.nl
- LINKEDIN: LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/finnish-business-council-in-singapore/) is a growing channel – we currently have 74 followers. Last year 44 posts in LinkedIn.
WE WERE ACTIVE ORGANIZING EVENTS
FBC had 19 events last year with total of 836 participants in the event.
FBC organized in total nine ScandBizBar networking nights in 2018. We warmly thank you all for participating! Altogether ScandBizBar nights attracted over 450 participants this year. Great that you had time to join us! We appreciate the support from our main sponsor CorpZap sponsoring seven networking nights. Thank you 360 Lounge for both sponsoring and hosting November and December events! Thank you Empire and Flamingo Bar for hosting ScandBizBar!
GREAT YEAR – THANK YOU!
The primary mission of the Finnish Business Council in Singapore is to provide its members with quality assured information and a forum to network with other like-minded individuals in order to share experiences. In order to fulfil this mission, the FBC arranges regular events, publishes weekly news flash, organizes social events, provide mentoring and connects you with other Finnish or Nordic organizations. FBC also has close ties with other Nordic business associations and organizes in collaboration joint events with them.
It was great to meet you all in last year events – thank you for active participation. We look forward to seeing you all next year in FBC’s events and participating in our network.
We would like to continuously improve our events and other services we provide. Please give us your feedback – it will be appreciated!.
Finnish Business Council Singapore