Skip to content
- Founded in 1985
- FBC is a non-profit and non-political legal entity for business people in Singapore who are involved in business between Singapore and Finland.
- The main purpose to enhance trade between Singapore and Finland
- In spring 2018 FBC had 50 corporate members, 5 individual members and 2 honorary members
- FBC offers a forum to their members to network and builds a bridge to the local business community
- The non-profit organization, funding from the membership fees and sponsorships
- No staff, no physical office, part-time coordinator