Job description Tired of the same old ERP, endless integration project or freemium game? Would you rather use your skills to help save the environment and create the next generation of energy and ship systems? Do you have the hands-on attitude with a passion for building? Wants to get back to what agility really means?
Digital Research and Development serves all business line within Wärtsilä and has for mission to create and challenge concepts feasibility, marketability via technology breakthrough and customers insights. The team is composed of experts, ranging from VR developers to data-scientist and apply “Extreme Agility” to remove all excess weight into its processes. It’s all about getting things done.
Application deadline 2018-08-15
Position description Digital R&D is seeking experienced Software Engineers/Researchers/Developers to join its forces in Helsinki (Lauttasaari, soon to be Salmisaari), Fort Lauderdale and Singapore. In this position, you are contributing to shaping prototypes and concepts and will challenge both technologies and people. You will be surrounded by a team of extremely skilled individuals, leading technologists, shipping and energy experts.
Location Helsinki, Finland; Pandan, Singapore; Fort Lauderdale, USA
Requirements This position is suitable for you if you …
- enjoy designing and creating as well as being constantly challenged.
- embrace the “no bullying tolerated policy” – this is a group of great individuals with a mission.
- is driven by passion Digital R&D is creating the future, this is not for the faint-hearted
- have significant experience in several of the technologies we are using, but you don’t need to be an expert in all of them.
- you are first and foremost eager to learn and create.
- have a can do and positive attitude, want to take initiative, responsibilities in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment.
It’s a plus if you…
- have automation or shipping experience
- have developed Unity projects or VR solutions
- have developed tangible AI solutions
- have contributed in open source code
Interested in seeing the difference your skills can make?
Contact person to give further information For any questions contact Pierre Guillemin (Director Digital R&D) by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job area Digital Technology and Innovation
Please, apply Wärtsilä LinkedIN.