Date(s) - 11/03/2019
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Dear FBC members,
We are delighted to invite you to the LEGO visit!
Kinnar GHIYA – Vice President, IM&S Procurement will give us an insight about LEGO culture, future outlook and our take on sustainability The focus of the tour will be on the philosophy of LEGO Ways of Working and the transformation of the office environment that LEGO has implemented since October 2015. Activity Based Working (ABW) impacts employees experiences within the physical, virtual and behavioural realm, that ultimately impacts their engagement and effectiveness.
Date: March 11, 2019
Time: 4.00 – 5.00 pm (the tour starts sharply at 4 pm)
Location: 38 Beach Road, Level 13 South Beach Tower, Singapore 18976
At the latest on Monday the 4th of March, 2019 by 5 pm. Kindly note, there is only 15 seats for the tour, first served. The registration is binding and no-shows will be invoiced ($40). Please, register by emailing to Minna Hyväri. Kindly note, the visit is only for FBC members.
Please note the following:
· Please arrive 10mins earlier for registration at Level 1 – South Beach lobby
· Tours will commence at Level 13 – LEGO SingHub reception
· Photos are only allowed on L13 (excluding the Consumer Services area)
· Visitor badges are to be worn at all times.
· Tour Duration: +-45 minutes
· LEGO reserves the right to cancel or postpone the tour at any time.