We had a great Nordic event 5G – The Nordic Approach and the Future of Society on September 20, 2022. Thank you for joining us!
The evening was successful and we had a full house at HUONE Singapore.
The event partners Ericsson, Immersal, Nokia, and Telenor made the event possible. Warm thanks to you!
The program started with a keynote speech by Mr Chuen Hong Lew, CEO, Infocomm Media Development Authority – IMDA on Singapore’s digital readiness and the digital future of Asia, and the program continued with insights on various dimensions and impacts of 5G from Ericsson, Telenor Group, Nokia, Singtel, and Aalto Executive Education Academy.
All four Nordic Ambassadors to Singapore were also present with welcome words by the Ambassador of Finland, H.E. Antti Vänskä and an introduction by the Ambassador of Sweden, H.E. Kent Härstedt.
Presentations and speakers include:
• Technology – Future network and technology disruption by Mr Ludvig Landgren, Head of Digital Services | Market Area Southeast Asia, Oceania & India, Ericsson
• Industry – The dawn of a new Industrial Revolution by Mr Danny Han Seng Foong, Vice President & Head of Asia Strategy, Telenor
• People – New opportunities for Customers Experience by Mr Sami Luukkonen, Managing Director, Telco+ NCS Singtel Group
• Sustainability – No Green without Digital by Mr Terry McCabe, Chief Technology Officer, Asia Pacific & Japan, Nokia
• Knowledge – The evolution of skills and new work competencies by Ms Anu Vänskä, Executive Director, Aalto Executive Education Academy Pte Ltd
• Q & A moderated by Mr Pasi Haatainen, FBC Chairman
• Emcee by Mr Leonard Opitz Stornes, President of NBAS and Managing Director of NHST Media Group Asia